Haltech Elite 750 ECU HT-150600
Haltech Elite 750 ECU Outputs: Up to 6 injector and 6 ignition.
Part No. HT150600
Outputs: Up to 6 injector and 6 ignition
Suits: Universal 1-12 cylinder or 2-3 rotor applications.
Includes: Haltech Elite 750 ECU, Waterproof USB cap, USB programming cable and software USB Key.
Notes: Single connector ECU ideal for basic 6 cylinder or 2 rotor engine, basic EFI conversions, single VVTi engines.
Availability: Limited stock, Contact for expected delivery time.
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 3 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold
- Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 6 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 6 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 2 x Digital Pulsed Inputs
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 2 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- On-board data logging
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type E85 flex-fuel ready - direct connection to sensor
- Closed Loop O2 Control - for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit). Long-Term Learning
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user-defined outputs (BAC type)
- Long-term learning (Autotune) on fuel, cam & idle control maps (up to 3D)
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices or OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- 2 Injection Stages for use with Rotary Engines
- Variable cam control - Independently control a single camshaft - Requires a minimum of 1 user-defined input & output.
- Variable Cam Control supported for engines with a single cam sensor only, located on the variable cam. VVT Engines Supported - Toyota 1JZ/2JZ VVT, Toyota 1ZZ and 2ZZ, Mazda MX5 NB with VVT, Mazda / Ford Duratec, Suzuki M Series
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 16 x 32
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 3D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, race time, EGT, shock travel, ride height or any channel for ultimate flexibility - Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 - Connect up to 2 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays.
- 3D fuel and ignition corrections available.
- Boost Control -Intelligent 3D Open loop, with flexible user-definable axis and 6 fully user definable corrections
- Modes - example boost by gear, road speed etc.